TRUSTED COMMERCIAL AIR DUCT CLEANING COMPANY
Air Duct Cleaning Services for Commercial Businesses
Why Choose Green Restoration?When it comes to commercial air duct cleaning, it is a good idea to leave it to the pros. When you choose us for commercial air duct cleaning in Westchester County, our team of experts provides you with not only air duct cleaning but other services as well, including:
- Furnace cleaning
- AC coil cleaning
- Air conditioner cleaning
- Air exchanger cleaning
- Fan and blower cleaning
- Humidifier cleaning
Why Is Commercial Duct Cleaning Essential?The build-up of allergens and contaminants, along with clogged ducts, can negatively affect the air you breathe in. Cleaning the entire ductwork is very important and is essential for both economic and health reasons. Here’s why:
- Improves air quality: Poor air quality can lead to issues such as cough, allergies, and sneezing amongst employees. This leads to dissatisfaction and complaints. Duct cleaning helps in removing airborne allergens and contaminants and leaves behind fresh air to breathe in.
- Reduces microbial growth: Microbes such as bacteria and mold can grow over time in the HVAC systems and ducts of commercial buildings. It can be easy to overlook them at the start, but they cause problems later on.
- Save energy bills: Constant circulation of air filled with harmful particles can damage the HVAC system and result in expensive repairs. Similarly, inconsistent air recirculation can lead to higher utility bills.
- Extends HVAC equipment: Commercial air duct cleaning saves energy costs and also makes the system run efficiently.
Commercial Air Duct Cleaning ProcessGreen Restoration is known for its eco-friendly techniques and tools it makes use of. We make use of a five-step air duct cleaning process to ensure you only breathe in healthy, unpolluted air. These steps include the:
- Contact us by calling our number 914-775-8155, as soon as you need us.
- We will start by connecting a vacuum to the ductwork to remove debris and dirt.
- Once the dirt is removed, we will get rid of contaminants using high-end products.
- After destroying the contaminants, we will remove them to ensure the circulation of clean air.
- The cleaning process will end with the removal of contaminants, and all the duct holes will be resealed.