KITCHEN FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION SERVICES
Restoring Any Damage to Your Home's Kitchen From Fires
The kitchen is one of the most integral parts of any house. It is used for cooking food for your family and bonding together. This is why a kitchen fire is extremely devastating to overcome. However, with Green Restoration around, there’s nothing to worry about. Get in touch with us to deal with a kitchen fire and let us combat your kitchen fire for you!
What causes a kitchen fire?
Some of the reasons that could start a fire in the kitchen are:
- Someone might accidentally leave the flame knob on. This causes flammable gas to spread and blazes a fire when you switch on a lighter after a few hours, damaging nearby objects.
- Insufficient ventilation.
- A malfunctioning stove or furnace.
Whatever the reason behind the fire is, it causes big wreckage that will be extremely hard for you to clean. This is where Green Restoration comes into play. We clean soot, make repairs, clean air ducts, and anything else to restore your beautiful kitchen.
How to keep yourself safe when a kitchen fire occurs
A kitchen fire not only causes damage to your property but might also put you and your family at risk. This is why you should take the following precautions when a fire occurs:
- Do not walk barefoot on the floor or carpet as it will spread soot and worsen the condition of your property.
- Smoke from a fire is hazardous. Make sure to ventilate your property by opening the doors and windows.
- Make sure to stay out of the kitchen unless it is necessary.
- Do not try to make electrical or gas pipeline repairs on your own.
- Do not unclog the duct passage or chimneys by yourself.
- Soot particles are harmful to the skin. Make sure to not touch any objects covered with soot directly. If needed, use gloves to handle soot-covered objects.
- Do not consume food items that have been affected by soot.
- Use disinfectant on cabinets and drawers to ensure that you and your family stay germ-free.
Why choose us?
Green Restoration is one of the leading restoration companies in the United States. Reasons you should opt for us when facing the aftermath of a kitchen fire in are:
Our technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. They are highly-trained experts in their fields. They are thorough in assessing the damage on your property; they get to the root cause of the fire and make sure to do a rigorous and thorough clean-up.
High-quality equipment and an eco-friendly approach
We have secured top-quality equipment to provide the best services. Our experts use EPA-registered products for cleaning. Moreover, we have hospital-grade disinfectants to increase effectiveness as well as make the process environmentally-friendly.
We can empathize with you during this stressful situation and only serve to make it better for you. This is why we are quick in responding and taking action to restore your property.
We make a thorough inspection of the damage, bring it under control and also make all necessary repairs. We keep in touch with your insurance company alongside this process so that you don’t have to bear the burden of the whole cost.
So, if you need help with the aftermath of a kitchen fire, call Green Restoration and free yourself of the hassle of kitchen fire repairs!