Bringing Your Vehicle Back to Its Pristine Condition
Comprehensive Vehicle Remediation Services for Cars, Trucks, and More
Reasons For Vehicle RemediationThe mess in your vehicle can become hazardous for you, your family, and your environment, which is why you should take care of its cleanliness. Vehicles require cleaning for several reasons, some more extreme than others. These include:
- You should get your vehicle regularly cleaned if it is frequently used by different people to ensure the elimination of germs.
- A vehicle can have biohazards that will require thorough cleaning.
- A vehicle can be a crime scene involving homicide or suicide, and you might need to clean out the unpleasant reminders. This would include blood and other bodily fluids as well as the unpleasant odor left behind.
- Non-fatal medical emergencies might have taken place in your vehicle.
- An infectious disease might be at large.
- Any unattended deaths.
- Our professionals inspect the vehicle for damages, stains, contaminants, pathogens, and other mess.
- After the assessment, we get on to the rigorous cleaning of the vehicle. Seat covers and car floor carpets are removed and cleaned. If they are unsalvageable, they are discarded. The vehicle is thoroughly cleaned after the removal of all items in the car.
- The seat covers, car floor carpets, and the vehicle are vacuumed and dried to prevent the growth of bacteria or mold due to moisture.
- Our experts don’t only clean your car but also check your heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and air duct. If they are in need of restoration, our team does it for you!
- Next, we disinfect your whole car to get rid of any germs.
- Lastly, we use deodorizers to get rid of any unpleasant odors that will remind you of any horrible memories.
Why Choose Us?Having unpleasant memories connected to your vehicle can serve to be displeasing for anyone. Even without serious trauma, vehicles require regular cleaning so that you and your loved ones can remain safe and healthy. There are several reasons why you should choose Green Restoration for vehicle remediation in Westchester County. Some reasons include:
- We believe in providing speedy response and are on the get-go from the moment you call us.
- Our approaches are environmentally-friendly and approved by professionals. Our cleaning methods and materials are antimicrobial EPA-registered and CDC-recommended.
- Our staff is well-trained and experienced in dealing with vehicle remediation.
- 100% customer satisfaction is our final aim, and we have made our mark by providing great service to numerous people.